Online Chargeback Management
eIDS Chargeback Management
How would your business improve if you could automate more of your dispute management process?
- Minimize chargeback write-offs due to missed deadlines
- Free up resources
- Save time
- Save money
- Minimize paperwork
- Improve accuracy
Click the PLAY button to learn about the eIDS tool.
Keeping track of disputes, retrieval requests and charge back documentation
can be a frustrating, time-consuming process:
- "How can I be sure that I don't miss response deadlines that will cost me more in chargeback losses?"
- "How can I avoid the mountains of paperwork every chargeback seems to produce?"
- "Where can I get a list of chargeback reason codes?"
- "I need a way to quickly tie a dispute back to the original transaction."
- "I need an easy way to search for old cases so I don't have to dig through stacks of papers"
eIDS provides merchants with a user-friendly web-based tool to automate much of the dispute management
process, enabling them to minimize chargeback losses and concentrate on their core business.
Electronic Integrated Dispute SystemSM (eIDS)
The Electronic Integrated Dispute SystemSM (eIDS) is a highly secure online tool to help effectively
manage your sales disputes (chargebacks and retrievals) with greater efficiency in a real-time environment.
It simplifies the entire dispute process and expedites response time on retrieval requests. eIDSSM
(soon to be called Dispute ManagerSM) also helps you gain control of your sales dispute expense management.
For most merchants, chargebacks and retrievals are handled by paper, mail or fax. Keeping track of disputes,
retrieval requests and chargeback documentation can be a frustrating, time-consuming process.
moves from a hardcopy environment to an online, user-friendly, highly
secure environment which will automate much of the dispute management process, enabling you to minimize
chargeback losses and concentrate on your core business.
is an easier, more cost effective way to manage sales disputes while
helping to reduce risk and prevent fraud. Our user-friendly tool features convenient links to the most
heavily utilized functions - minimizing the effort formerly spent sorting through piles of paper
documentation, freeing up time to research and respond to critical disputes requiring immediate attention.
eIDS/Dispute Manager will provide you with the ability to:
- Manage and respond to Chargebacks and Retrievals electronically
- Easily view information on the original transaction and match that to a dispute
- Provide users the ability to include their comments as well as the ability to upload case
- Track their cases through the lifecycle
Q: Can I use the eIDSservice anytime I want?
A: eIDSis available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, less scheduled maintenance.
Q: Can we have more than one person working disputes in eIDSat the same time?
A: Yes. More than one person can be logged into the system and working disputes. However, only one person can work a particular case at a time.
Q: What type of PC and software do I need to have in order to use eIDS?
A: eIDSis certified to operate on an IBM compatible pc with Windows 95 or higher. Access to the Internet is required with Netscape 6.0 or higher or
Internet Explorer 5.1 or higher browsers.
Q: How can I find a specific dispute case that is not in my queue work-list anymore?
A: You can search for a case by clicking on the Search tool bar icon.