Frequently Asked Questions

Choosing a payment processing company is not always easy. BAMS is here to make it go smoothly, see commonly asked questions, or contact us to have your questions answered directly.

BAMS offers flexible contract terms tailored to your needs.  BAMS provides month-to-month commitments as well as one-year and three-year plans that offer guaranteed locked-in pricing.

The best way to let us know you appreciate our effort and services is to refer BAMS to another business in your network.  By submitting BAMS a referral which then becomes an approved merchant, your business will receive $250.00 from BAMS and you can click here to submit a referral.

Absolutely not!  BAMS merchant accounts are compatible with any US-based bank account to receive next day funding at no additional cost to your business.  Funds are delivered via ACH and deposited directly into your business checking account automatically.

BAMS is known in the payments industry as a cornerstone for providing one of the fastest funding times available.  Merchants may be able to receive funding in as little as 12 hours from the time of settlement.  Merchants who do not qualify for 12-hour funding, because of their software or hardware configuration, will receive their funds into any bank account within 1 to 2 business days.

We approach every business opportunity with the spirit of providing the best pricing and customer support.  Your assigned account manager will review any competitive offer and work through our wholesale channels to provide you with the best BAMS pricing available.

BAMS offers a multi-layered support system to provide the appropriate support when necessary.  Our team has built a reputation for being customer-focused and BAMS has Technical Support available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for most software and hardware configurations.  Customer support is available from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST for account management requests.

BAMS strives to keep your business using your existing software or hardware to avoid having to re-train employees whenever possible.

BAMS uses an automated underwriting system which automatically approves approximately 70% of businesses on the same business day that we receive your completed application.  The remaining 30% of businesses go through a manual review which takes an average of 2-3 business days.  Clients are often able to begin using their new BAMS merchant account on the same day that the merchant account number is generated.

Rest assured that with BAMS you will experience zero downtime and that we have thousands of businesses that have been successfully using our services since 2006. Our professional account managers and technical support staff work tirelessly to ensure a seamless transition so that your business is able to accept payments without skipping a beat.

BAMS has integrations with 90%+ of the existing software and hardware available on the market.  We would be delighted to confirm compatibility with your specific software or hardware during the process of requesting a quote.

More Questions?

Get in touch and our team will be happy to help!

Speak With Us