Does your business need working capital?
- Purchasing additional inventory.
- Upgrading your equipment.
- Expanding your business by opening up a new location.
Merchant Cash Advance Requirements
- The amount that a business generates in credit card transactions affects how much the business directly qualifies for.
- To receive a cash advance a business owner does not need to provide a personal guarantee of payback.
- As long as the business continues processing transactions through BAMS but ends up going out of business, the owner of the business is not held personally responsible and their personal assets are not at risk.
- Collateral is not required or obtained in order to receive a cash advance.
What is Merchant Working Capital?
- A merchant cash advance is not a loan.
- We provide alternative funding in place of a traditional loan by looking at businesses from a different point of view.
- A cash advance is given by looking at a business’ credit card processing receivables and provides immediate funding to the business with a fix payback factor.
- The amount of funding a business can receive is not dependent on the owner's credit score.
- The lender deducts a mutually agreed upon, fixed percentage from your daily credit card batch.
Have more questions? Call our sales team at 866-510-2267